A Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for your company’s web pages, like articles, eBooks and social media posts. Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise your products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting your content on social media. Experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
1. Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
2. Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
3. Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
4. Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
5. Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
6. Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
7. Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
8. Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.