A Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. Duties include the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.
1. Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
2. Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
3. Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
4. Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
5. Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
6. Communicating with clients about layout and design.
7. Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
8. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.